Welcome to SAPI
Satisfaction means something different to everyone
A job in sales and marketing and its related activities can be very satisfying --
especially when networking among your industry peers is part of the process
The Sales Association of the Paper Industry (SAPI) provides services to individuals engaged in sales, marketing, advertising, sales promotion and related activities for primary producers or distributors of paper, pulp and paperboard.
SAPI publishes a monthly sales newsletter covering topics of current interest and upcoming events.
SAPI also conducts several networking activities that offer excellent opportunities to entertain your customers throughout the year.
- In the spring, during Paper Week, a luncheon is held at the Waldorf Astoria attracting over 400 people. It's a Who's Who of the Paper Industry and includes a high-profile speaker.
- In the summer, a golf outing is held at one of the area's highly acclaimed courses.
- In the winter, a Holiday Luncheon is held at a world-renowned restaurant and also includes a high-profile speaker.
In addition, SAPI is involved in two other programs:
- The Association supports the fight against illiteracy by conducting a literacy achievement award program to encourage paper manufacturers, wholesalers and converters to take action steps to help reduce functional illiteracy in the workplace and in communities in which they conduct their businesses.
- Each year a scholarship is awarded to a high school student whose parent is employed by the sales department of a paper company and is a member of SAPI.
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, as a member of SAPI you will receive the following benefits free of charge:
- A free annual subscription to the Pulp and Paper Network
NetLetter, a e-newsletter providing you with the most current industry related news and updates on trends�published
24 times a year.